Hello my friends...i want to share some information which i find really interesting and beneficial...... Check this out okay....
|taken from http://www.about-bangladesh.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Jackfruit.jpg|
The scientific name of jack fruit is Artocarpus heterophyllus and come from the family of Mulberry family (Moraceae). The good of jack fruit are:
- Contains vitamin A, a powerful nutrient which known to maintain healthy eyes and skin. It helps prevent vision-related problem such as macular degeneration and night blindness.
- Considered as an energy generating fruit due to the presence of simple sugars like fructose and sucrose which give you an almost immediate energy boost. Although energy rich, it contains no saturated fats or cholesterol making it one healthy fruits to savour.
- It also helpful in lowering of blood pressure and thus reducing the risk of heart attack as well as stroke.
- Contains iron which help to prevent anemia and helps in proper blood circulation in our body.
- Boiling jackfruit root and its extract has been found to control asthma.
- Is an excellent source of vitamin C. One cup of jackfruit can supply the body a very good amount of this powerful antioxidant.
|Taken from http://cancerhealth.co/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/tomatoes-for-cancer-cure.jpg|
The english word tomato comes from the Spanish tomalt, first appearing in print in 1595. The French referred to the tomato as pommes d'amous or love apples, as they thought them to have stimulating aphrodisiacal properties.
The advantages to have tomatoes like shown below:
- High level of lycopene in tomatoes helps in the fight against cancerous cell formation, be it prostate, colorectal and stomach cancer. Lycopene is the same substance that is used in some of the more pricy facial clensers that are available for purchase over-the-counter.
- The high vitamin B and potassium in tomatoes are effective in reducing cholesterol levels and lowering blood pressure.
- Vitamin A in tomatoes works perfectly to keep hair shiny and strong. In addition it also wonders for eyes,skin, bones and teeth.
- A high dietary intake of tomato products significantly reduces LDL cholesterol levels.
- Tomatoes are packed full of the valueable mineral known as chromuim. It works effectively to help diabetic keep their blood sugar levels under better control.
- Coumaric acid and chlorogenic acid in tomatoes help protect the body from carcinogens produced from cigarette smoke.
The information above is taken from Natural Health Magazine,September 2011
SO THESE TWO FRUITS HAVE THE FUNCTION IN CONTROLLING YOUR CHOLESTEROL LEVEL. EVEN THOUGH THEY MIGHT BE FEWER HELP IN REDUCING CHOLESTEROL BUT STILL IT'S GOOD THAN NOTHING.